Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mom of the Month: March

Mom of the Month: March

Sara Poulos


Who is in your family?
My family consists of my husband, Caleb, my daughter, Ava (16 months), me and our three dogs, Henry, Hank and Harvey, and four cats, Sam, Ashley, May, Elaina and Sookie.

What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is traveling while playing fast pitch A- division softball. I was the catcher.

Do you have a place where you like to go to relax or think?
That place would have to be in my bathtub with bubbles and candles lit!

If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
My husband says I am most like Claire from Modern Family. I also think it would be neat to have my own talk show!

What bit of advice or encouragement can you offer the other moms in our group?
Do what works for you! As a mom you can go crazy from all the advice and tips constantly given to you. There is also a lot of pressure and comparing as well. Follow your instincts and heart and God will lead you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment