Thursday, September 13, 2018

MOPS is Back

MOPS is back! MOPS is back! Who else did a happy dance when they woke up that Tuesday morning? Hot coffee, donuts (with no sharing required), and adult conversation are going to be a regular part of your life ladies! WOOHOO! This year is going to be so fun! I promise.

I hope everyone had a blast at our first meeting. If you missed it, don’t worry, there is a lot more MOPS awesomeness coming your way this year. I hope you know that every one of you is not here by accident. You have been prayed for all summer long and that isn’t stopping now. I hope that you allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone and soak in everything that MOPS has to offer you. Here you will find your tribe, a safe place to laugh or cry, and a break that you deserve. You do so much for others mama; you deserve this.

I feel like we all remember that first day feeling. I remember walking in my first day and feeling a bit overwhelmed. Thoughts like, what if no one likes me or what if I say something dumb were running through my mind. Those worries quickly disappeared once I started meeting these sweet moms!  They made me want to come back. My first year I held back a bit, and my second I came back determined to get the most out of MOPS. I have made the greatest friends I have ever had here. Friends that will say, “Come to my house now and I’ll feed you.” Food is my love language, okay! Friends that will let me vent and not judge me. Friends that will stop me mid-sentence and say, "We are going to pray about this RIGHT NOW." I want all of these things for each and every one of you! Welcome to your mom tribe ladies. This is the year that you find what sparks you! Don’t hold back.

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment