Thursday, February 5, 2015

February Mom of the Month!!!

Our February Mom of the Month (M.O.M) is:


Laura P.




1.) Who's in your family?
My husband Dean, my daughters Adrianna (15) & Eleni (5) & son Andoni (3)


2.) What's your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory would be of staying with my Grandma who was so loving to us and would bring us white bread toasted with butter, cinnamon & sugar & and make me strawberry milk & she would cover me with a blanket while I ate with my feet up. Granted I wasn't sick, just loved to spoil me..Also, she would keep baked good such as pies & cookies in her bedroom in an old porta crib under a towel away from all uncles to be sure I would get some. Also, I was the only grandkid that was allowed to sleep in her bed with her.


3.) What's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you?
The nicest thing anyone has every done for me would be when I went on vacation for 10 days & when I came home there was flowers in my kitchen, home made soup in my fridge and milk and fruit and vegetables and a welcome home sign all from my neighbor that we had only known a few months. She had used her key and did all that on her own


4.) Describe your dream vacation.
My dream vacation would be going someplace tropical that I haven't been & relaxing in the sun & swimming.


5.) What is your favorite "me time" activity?
My favorite me time activity is shopping or getting a massage.


6.) What's your favorite thing about MOPS?
I think it's fun when we play games.


7.) What is one piece of advice you can give to our MOPS moms?
My one piece of advice is "things happen for a reason" & also " God won't give you more then you can handle"...

No comments:

Post a Comment