Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Mom of the Month!

Our November M.O.M (Mom of the Month) is...

Stephanie E.




1.) Who's in your family?
I feel fortunate to be married to my best friend Scott who is a very kind and soft spirit. We have Allison who is 9 (my bonus daughter),  Jillian who is 3 and Benjamin who is 1.5.

2.) What's your favorite things about MOPS?
My favorite things about mops are the swap and shop, & definitely breakfast and play dates.

3.) What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish & favorite Thanksgiving memory?
My favorite TG dish is a toss up between mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. My favorite TG memory is always going to my great aunt Doris' house and seeing cousins that I would only get to see on this holiday.

4.) Describe a fun childhood memory.
My best childhood memory was traveling to Costa Rica when I was 9 and seeing monkeys and toucans.

5.) What advice or encouragement can you offer the moms in our group?
When you feel alone in the middle of the night with a crying baby or sick child, there is most likely one of us awake too. You are not alone! It will pass. Also, I think reading to your child as much as possible, even when you are so tired or tired of the same book, is one of the best gifts you can give to them.







No comments:

Post a Comment