Friday, January 17, 2014

Mom of the Month: January

Mom of the Month: January

Ciara Fielder


Who is in your family?
My handsome husband, Robert. My oldest miracle, Clayton (6), and God's way of molding my character, Christian (2).

What are your New Year's resolutions?
My New Year's resolution is the encourage someone with words and/or actions every day. It could be a friend or family member or even a stranger. (We are all in this thing called life together why not help encourage each other?)

What is your favorite "me" time activity?
I have 2 favorite "me" time activities scrapbooking (photography) and about 9 months ago I started running.

What was your favorite childhood activity?
My favorite childhood activity was every Monday night was "family night." My dad would play the guitar, we would sing, play games, etc. It carried into our teenage and adult years. And now even though we all live in different states we all having family nights with our own families.

What advice or encouragement can you offer the other moms in our group?
My advice would be, don't do this motherhood thing alone. Do play dates, grab a girlfriend and go for coffee, do a Bible study with friends, and make sure you get some "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment