Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mom of the Month!

Emily Haley

 
 
Kids:
I have 4 kids!!! Leandra-14, April-10, Dylan-8 & baby Rhett-8 months
 

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?:
I feel like I should have some great thing to say, but I really don't! I'd like to know how to fashion design and sew!
 
 
If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?:
Honestly, I really enjoy being 30 and would love to stay this age forever!
 
 
What are your 10 favorite things?:
My 10 favorite things: God, my hubby, my babies, reading, dancing, eating, travel, shoes, jewelry and the beach!
 
 
One piece of advice or encouragement for other moms?:
My advice and encouragement for other moms is to not compare yourselves to other moms. I spent a good 6 years striving to be like "so and so and so and so...". This did me no good and caused much disappointment. I've learned to embrace the type of mother and woman I am and focus on improving myself to be who God created me to be- my unique self with unique qualities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment