Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Mom of the Month (M.O.M.)!

Our April Mom of the Month is....

Cyndi D!!!


1.) Who's in your family?

Myself, my husband Walt, Grace 4 1/2, Emily 3, Wade 6m.




2.) What is your favorite thing about MOPS?

My favorite thing about MOPS would have to be getting to know other moms & learning that I am not alone in raising my kids.




3.) What is your favorite family activity?

Saturdays are my favorite...when Walt doesn't have to work, we go to Mr. T's for donuts, then take the kids to the park to play & then go home & spend the afternoon hanging out in our front yard visiting with the neighbors & enjoying family time.




4.) If you could hang out with any celebrity for the day, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

The only person I can come up with would be Sarah Drew (Mom's Night Out, Grey's Anatomy) She seems like she would be really fun & I really admire her values in the hollywood industry.




5.) Describe a fun childhood memory.

I love camping, so my fun childhood memories involve lots of camping trips...we have gone camping many places, but every summer we go to a place called Sly Creek Reservoir with my immediate family & my aunt & uncle and their 2 boys...we have been going to this same place for at least 14 years and we enjoy taking our wakeboard boat with us...there are so many memories that we have made there together!




6.) What is one piece of advice that you can offer to our group?

I try to remember to give myself & others grace. So, if I don't get everything done around the house (laundry, cleaning, etc...)I try not to be too hard on myself. I try to do the same with my husband & kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment