Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mom of the Month

Mom of the Month: OCTOBER

Melissa Basi


Who is in your family?
Pinder (husband), Me, Mia (10), Kiley (8.5), Jordan (23 months), Bex (12 weeks). We are a blended family, his (Mia), Mine (Kiley), Ours (Bex and Jordan).

What is your favorite childhood memory:
My favorite memories from childhood are from Christmas. This was always a very special time for me growing up with my family and my siblings.

If you had a free vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I would love to visit some place in Europe. I hope one day I can travel to many different countries.

What is your favorite "waste of time?"
I waste a lot of time on Facebook! I do a lot of online shopping too because I don't get out of the house a lot these days.

What bit of advice or encouragement can you share with other moms in our group?
Oh my goodness... I feel like I'm the one that needs advice and encouragement right now! Keep calm and carry on. If anyone needs help getting their baby to sleep through the night (8-12 hours) I'm your girl. I've been successful with all of my babies by 6 weeks and have helped my sister and many of my friends achieve this goal. It's my only claim to fame! lol!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Melissa! You have a beautiful family! --let's plan a MOPS moms trip to Europe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops! I ended up being logged in as Jenn :) That was from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about your family. A sleeping baby makes for a happy mommy so, that is a great claim to fame. HAHA! MOPS trip to Europe sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete