I loved these thoughts on prayer that Bobby shared with us this morning:
- Prayer doesn't change God, it changes us.
- Prayer doesn't empower us, it empowers God to work through us.
- Prayer isn't measurable, it's mystical.
- Stop telling God what you want Him to do and let him work through your prayers.
Here are the 3 questions Bobby asked us this morning:
- Are you praying? on a regular basis, 10-15 minutes specifically spending time praying
- What are you praying for? God, what do you want to do in my life?
- Who are you praying with? Make a commitment to pray for each other
Just this morning one of my friends at MOPS gave me her copy of "Praying God's Word For Your Husband" by Kathi Lipp. I look forward to learning how to pray more effectively for my husband and to experience God's power through prayer.